Our simple widget can be embedded directly onto your nonprofit’s site or blog, or any other site on the web. Here's how to do it:
- In the Nonprofit Admin Portal, click the "Widget" tab in the menu on the top of the dashboard.
- You'll see a preview of your widget below.
- Next, associate your widget with one of your customized fundraising pages. The widget will adopt your campaign’s styling and donation frequency. In addition, donations from the widget will be associated with this fundraising page in data you get from our platform.
- Edit donation amount options included on your widget. You can choose to include default suggested donation amount buttons ($25, $50, $100, $250), come up with your own four suggested amount options, or set one pre-filled amount for the custom donation field.
- Click "Get Embed Code" then select and copy the code in its entirety.
- Click here and follow WordPress's widget instructions.
If you have any questions about this process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.