Give Lively Nonprofit Members can now integrate PayPal with our platform. Here's how to do it:
- Visit the Nonprofit Admin Portal and click “Integrations” in the menu on the top of the page. If you don’t see “Integrations” in the top menu, visit members.givelively.org/integrations.
- Click “Begin PayPal Integration”.
- Enter your email address and select your country, then click next.
- Log in to your PayPal account. If you don’t have one already, create one by clicking “Sign Up” and filling out the fields on the following pages about you and your organization.
- You will land on a page that says, “Thank You for Signing Up”. Click “Continue to PayPal Setup” to complete your PayPal profile and authorize transactions into your bank account. Please note that PayPal donations will not be processed by Stripe or appear in your Stripe account.
- Click “Go back to Give Lively’s Store” to return to the Nonprofit Admin Portal. There should now be a check mark next to PayPal on the Integrations page
- Visit your email inbox to activate your PayPal account
Donating with PayPal is currently available for one-time donations on all browsers and devices.
If you do not see a check mark or the PayPal payment option on your fundraising page(s), contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.