Give Lively Nonprofit Members can setup Text-to-Donate functionality in minutes. Here's how to do it.
1. Sign in to the Nonprofit Admin Portal.
2. Click the "Text Codes" tab in the menu on the top of the page.
3. Create a text code that donors can easily enter on their phone.
4. Your text code is now linked to your organization's core fundraising page. Continue below to link your text code to one of your campaign fundraising pages and launch our live interactive display.
5. Click "Campaign Pages" in the top menu then click "View" on the campaign you would like to link to your text code.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the next page and click "Link A Text-to-Donate Code" then select the text code you'd like to use
7. At your event, connect a computer to a large TV or projector and visit your fundraising page's URL. In the URL, replace the word "donate" with "donations". For example, if you're fundraising page's URL is:
then your URL for your new live interactive display will be:
8. Use the live display to tracking contributions in real time and inspire donors to give via Text-to-Donate. Then watch the dollar flow directly to your cause.