From all of us to all of you: happy holidays! ✨
The Give Lively membership application process can be completed in four easy steps. You will only need a few minutes, provided you have a few essential details right at hand.
1. Apply ahead of time
Give Lively takes 7 to 10 business days to manually review all applications and ensure compliance with our Value Statements (see below). This begins the moment you connect a Stripe account to Give Lively in step 4 of the application process.
To prepare for every part of our streamlined application, including the highlighted considerations below, please carefully review this step-by-step overview of the process.
2. Have your 501(c)(3) nonprofit’s EIN ready, and make sure your organization has a GuideStar profile.
Remember: Membership is only open to U.S. nonprofits that are public charities (not private foundations) with 501(c)(3) status.
3. Find out if your organization has a Stripe account and, if so, whether you can access it.
If it does not have a Stripe account, you will create one as part of this application process. If someone else manages the existing Stripe account, confirm that this person is aware of the Give Lively application process and able to respond to an important email about it.
We personally review every application to ensure each nonprofit member aligns with our values.
You will not use our platform or products to:
• discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status in any activities, programs or operations;
• advocate against or deny the rights of women;
• advocate for the sale, ownership and/or civilian use of assault weapons, weapons of war, high capacity magazines, automatic weapons or any mechanism that can convert a firearm into an automatic weapon;
• disseminate hate speech or dangerous speech, promote or incite violence online or offline.