Although there are many pathways to success, here are five ways to maximize the effectiveness of your peer-based fundraising efforts:
1. Pick the peer-based campaign type that best matches your fundraising strategy, such as time-based campaigns, rolling campaigns or a giving day.
2. Enable Give Lively’s Peer-to-Peer Fundraising and/or Team Fundraising products and set goals in just a few clicks.
3. Actively recruit fundraisers.
4. Set up your fundraisers for success with education and resources.
5. Stay in touch to support their efforts.
Any individual fundraiser can easily set up a personal fundraising page with a unique link that can be shared with family, friends and colleagues. This page includes information about the nonprofit and campaign the individual is supporting, as well as details about the team effort, if the individual is part of a collective fundraising push.
See our Resource Hub (for members, but open to all) for more information about creating successful peer-based fundraising campaigns.