How can you contact Give Lively?
To connect with our Member Support team, reach out via chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Normal live chat support hours are 9am-7pm ET and support via email hours are 8am-8pm ET, Monday through Friday. Due to a high volume of requests, we are currently unable to accommodate support phone calls.
Please review the information below to make sure you are providing all the necessary details that will help us help you faster!
If you are a Give Lively nonprofit member
It will help our team understand your inquiry and speed up the resolution time if you include the following in your message:
- your nonprofit's EIN
- your email address
- links to any pages you’re referencing
- screenshots that illustrate your question
- if a donor is having trouble donating, add:
+ the email address being used to make the donation
+ the donor's device type and browser
+ a screenshot of the error
If you are not yet a Give Lively nonprofit member
Please first check the relevant FAQs for answers to your questions. If you can’t find what you need, let the Member Support team know. Your feedback really is very important to us as we revise and develop these materials.
If you are a donor having trouble donating
Please include the following in your outreach:
- the email address being used to make the donation
- the type of device and browser you are using
- a link to the page on which you are making a donation
- a screenshot of the error
If you are a donor with questions about an organization's campaign or event
Please reach out directly to the organization with any of the following:
- logistical questions about the campaign or events
- requests for refunds or cancellations
- inquiries about donation matching
- queries about funds, programs and grants
- any other questions specifically about the organization and its operations
Customer support best practices
In light of COVID-19 challenges, our Member Support champions have been responding to a higher-than-usual volume of requests.
Rest assured that we are here to support you through this challenging time and wanted to share some Customer Support best practices:
- Have you checked for an answer in our FAQs or, if you are a member, in our Resource Hub, your one-stop shop for information and instruction about how to use Give Lively technology?
- Please continue to submit support requests through chat or email. We’re here and we’ve got you! During normal operating hours, our committed and fast-working team is fully able to respond to every request within one or two business days. (Normal live chat support hours are 9am-7pm ET and support via email hours are 8am-8pm ET, Monday through Friday.)
- Submit only one request for your issue, as all tickets are tackled in the order received. We will send you an email confirming that your request is in our system and queued for review by our team.
- All of our live chat agents may sometimes be helping others, especially at high-volume times during normal operating hours. The system will automatically let you know when this is the case. Requests should still be submitted in writing and will be answered in the order received.
- Stay on the lookout for a response from email@example.com. We make sure to answer each and every question, so please add our email address to your safe list. We’d hate for you to miss it!
Thank you for reaching out to us and being part of our community! We are open for business and fully confident of our ability to continue supporting you.