What donor data does Give Lively collect and how is it used?
Give Lively donation forms and Event Ticketing pages always capture the following:
- Donor’s first and last name
- Donor’s email address
- Zip code
- Donation amount and frequency (one-time or monthly)
- Donation date
- Dedicatee's name (only if dedication was made, not available on Event Ticketing pages)
- Type of dedication (only if selected, not available on Event Ticketing pages)
- Phone number (only if donor arrives through Text-to-Donate)
- Text-to-Donate text code (only if donor arrives through Text-to-Donate)
- Campaign or event name, pulled from the page to which the donation was made
Give Lively Event Ticketing pages also capture the answers to any additional questions enabled by the nonprofit through the event dashboard, such as:
- Donor company name
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- One custom question
- Utm source
- Referral website
- User’s operating system, browser, device and IP address
- User's card details
- User's bank details, such as account number, routing number, account type and account nickname
That said, Give Lively does NOT have access to any nonprofit’s bank account information or the personal information of any Stripe users (birth dates, social security numbers etc.). And neither Give Lively nor nonprofits ever see or access any donor’s complete credit card number or bank account number, which is securely encrypted by Stripe.
As a general rule, in keeping with our commitment to data privacy and security, Give Lively takes full measures to protect all collected data, both where it is stored and when it is transferred between authorized parties. Donor data can also always be deleted upon request.
Learn more about what donor data Give Lively captures and where.