Are there different levels of membership?
There is only one level of membership for nonprofits: free and full membership. Once an approved Give Lively member, your nonprofit gains full access to all of the powerful, practical and free solutions and products included in the Give Lively fundraising platform.
- Digital Fundraising - Unlimited campaign pages, embeddable donation widgets, and text-to-donate features.
- Event Fundraising - Event ticketing pages and text-to-donate with real-time live display.
- Peer-Based Fundraising - Individual and team peer-to-peer fundraising with a ranked leaderboard.
Donors do not need to be Give Lively members to donate.
That being said, donors who wish to view and manage the donations they made through Give Lively technology must create an account to access the Give Lively User Portal. Learn how donors can create a User Portal account. This same account can be used for any future interactions with Give Lively, including to become a fundraiser (see directly below) and the administrator of a member nonprofit.
Additionally, anyone who desires to fundraise on behalf of a nonprofit must also create an account. Peer-to-Peer Fundraising page creation, preceded by account creation (if needed), can be launched by:
- Clicking the “I Want To Fundraise For This” button on your nonprofit’s fundraising page and then following the simple “Create A Fundraising Page” instructions.
- Clicking a direct link to the “Create A Fundraising Page” page of any campaign that your nonprofit wishes to share with potential fundraisers.