Set up the Peer-to-Peer Leaderboard
Our Peer-to-Peer Leaderboard lets nonprofits feature their top peer-to-peer fundraisers and the amounts they've raised right on the nonprofit's campaign fundraising page.
Before You Get Started
Enable the Peer-to-Peer Leaderboard
To include the Peer-to-Peer Leaderboard on your fundraising page (also visible in the animated image directly below):
- Log in to the Nonprofit Admin Portal and click “Campaigns” in the top navigation bar.
- Select the Campaign Page for which you would like to enable the Leaderboard. Be sure to look within the “Active” tab of current Campaign Pages. If needed, use the search tool to pull up results only within that tab. Search results will include the desired term, whether it is all or part of a word or phrase in the campaign name or slug.
- Click the “Manage” button to the right of the Campaign Page link.
- Under "Edit Campaign Page," click "Campaign Name, Description, and Goal" and scroll down.
Use the image below to follow the next few steps:
- After clicking "Campaign Name, Description, and Goal" scroll down on the page.
- Click the box next to "Show Peer-T- Peer Leaderboard" and that's it!
Now your top peer-to-peer fundraisers will be featured on your campaign page. All peer-to-peer fundraisers will appear here, 10 per page.
Please note: Showing the Peer-to-Peer Leaderboard will replace the "Recent Donations" section on your fundraising page.
View the full Peer-to-Peer Leaderboard
You can review a complete Peer-to-Peer Leaderboard -- all peer-to-peer fundraisers, all on one page -- by swapping "donate" in your campaign's URL with "leaderboard".
For example, if your URL is:
you can view your leaderboard by changing the URL to this: