Add offline donations to Peer-to-Peer Fundraising pages
Manually add any funds raised in the form of paper checks or cash to the Peer-to-Peer Fundraising page totals.
Before You Get Started
Any funds raised in the form of paper checks or cash can be added manually to Peer-to-Peer Fundraising page totals.
- Log in to the Nonprofit Admin Portal and click “P2P Pages” in the top navigation bar.
- Select the individual fundraiser to which offline donations need to be added. Take note of the “Active” and “Closed” tabs to choose among current and past Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Pages, respectively. If needed, use the search tool to pull up results only within a tab. Search results will include the desired term, whether it is all or part of a word or phrase in the fundraiser name or slug.
- Click the “Manage” button to the right of the fundraising page link.
- Add any offline donation amounts to the total “Amount raised from other sources” field.
- Add the number of donations to the “Number of offline donors” field.
- Click the “Save” button.
All donation amounts and donor counts will be immediately added to the fundraiser’s totals and shown in the progress meter. They will also aggregate to the overall campaign goals.