How do I access Giving Basket donor data in the secure portal?
This FAQ addresses Give Lively’s role in processing donations through Charity Navigator’s Giving Basket and may not apply to all Give Lively members.
If you are a Give Lively member
Details about the contributions directed to your nonprofit via the Giving Basket are available within the Give Lively Nonprofit Admin Portal. (This is the back-end management system where Give Lively members customize and oversee their use of Give Lively technology.) Once you are logged in, click on “Line Items (Giving Basket)”, “Checks” or “Transfers” listed under “Data Reports” in the left-hand navigation.
If you would like to be added as a Nonprofit Admin Portal user on behalf of your nonprofit, contact a current admin user and request to be added as a new user.
If you are not a Give Lively member
Claim your nonprofit’s account using the claim code (sent via letter) you received from Give Lively:
- Go to https://secure.givelively.org/nonprofit-admin/apply/for-reporting-access.
- “Find your nonprofit” - Enter the EIN of the 501(c)(3) public charity that has received a claim code from Give Lively.
- “Verify your access” - Enter the claim code found in the letter that came with the lump-sum check you received from the Give Lively Foundation. The claim code must match the EIN; if you manage more than one nonprofit, make sure you use the specific claim code with the EIN of the nonprofit named in the letter.
- “Create your account” - Enter your full name, email address, password and password confirmation. If you already have an account, log in to the established one, after which you may see minor differences in the order of events outlined below.
- “Check your email” - You have completed your registration, but must confirm your email address in the next step before you can log in and review your donor data.
- Go to your email and click the confirmation link - The email’s subject line is “Confirm your email to access your Give Lively Account.”
- “Log in” - In the new tab that opens, fill in your email address and password.
- “Connect account” - Re-enter your claim code, and then log in.
- To access Giving Basket donor data, click on “Line Items (Giving Basket)”, “Checks” or “Transfers” under “Data Reports” in the left-hand navigation.
If you do not complete the email confirmation process right away, when you return to this process at a later time you should log in to the established account and may see minor differences in the order of events outlined above.
If your nonprofit already has an account
If your nonprofit already has claimed your nonprofit's account using the claim code, you can be added as a user. Ask a current admin user to log in to the Reports Portal and add additional Reports Portal users.